Follow my blog with Bloglovin Hail Caesar : My 1st Birthday

Monday, June 23, 2014

My 1st Birthday

While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt
Greetings,
This post is super late! On my actual birthday, my daddy and mommy took me to Kidz Village. I  had a great time there.






What I Wore: Young Versace here | Blue Trousers here | Jordans Venom Green 10s |

Facebook | Instagram | Mom |
I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments!
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by.

17 comments:

  1. He is always so stylin. Happy belated first birthday. Looks like he had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could stretch that shirt out to be my size, I would. So awesome! Looks like a great B-day you had little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cutie you have!!! You were able to capture a lot of great moments on camera, look at the smile he is sporting in so many of those photos. I feel like my son's 1st birthday was just yesterday, but he's actually only a few months from his 2nd birthday now! It's so hard to believe. Thank you for sharing moments from this special milestone with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is adorable and so is he!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute looking outfit! That cupcake looks yummy! I hope you enjoyed your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I LOVE that shirt and what swag that they match the shoes! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a handsome fellah! His mom sure knows how to dress him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy kid for sure!! looks like he wants to drive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your son is so cute! Happy Birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your stylish little one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so darn cute! i wish i dressed this well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable toddler! Happy birthday, little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday little one! Adorable outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday! You are one stylin kid!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday my dear!! May God grant you more beautiful years to come. Still mad you didn't invite me though... :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Smart Layers