Follow my blog with Bloglovin Hail Caesar : Flashback Tuesday

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Flashback Tuesday


Greetings,
My how time flies you are almost one. So much have changed since your last post which I decided to publish yesterday since it has been sitting in draft for quite some time. You are now 11 months old, Walking and getting yourself in all sorts of trouble.

 Today's post will be a flashback post of some of the things I never did get the chance to publish on your blog.

March 22, 2014:  We drove to NY for the weekend and for once you did not cry when grandma and grandpa held you. It was too sweet!




March 31, 2014: Oh, how fun it is closet cleaning day! Getting rid of some of the things you can no longer fit. Sadly, Most of these items you didn't get a chance to wear. I will add them to your store here

April 10, 2014: Remember when I said you are always getting into trouble? Here is some proof!

April 12, 2014: I honestly cannot remember what it was we did this day.

April 17, 2014: We drove to Philadephia this day. 

April 18, 2014: Off to Mal's house for a playdate. 

May 5, 2014: At the Popcorn Zoo. It was so much fun until that angry goose tried to chase us.

May 7, 2014: At Jenkinson's Boardwalk Aquarium. 
We watched the seals and shark get fed, it was so cool! 

At the park with mommy & daddy. You had so much fun!

May 11, 2014: Out and about on Mother's Day

I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments!
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. He looks like he is having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just adorable and they grow so fast. I wish I could back and bottle those years. It's so true don't blink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He's got more style than I ever did! Such a cutie. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute!! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He could not be any cuter! I love how happy he always is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's growing tall every day. Soon he'll be driving a car and calling home for advice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how your little boy looks like.
    You have a young fashion-ista growing there :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Smart Layers